Marketing Strategies to Scale Your User Acquisition and ROAS
For an effective user acquisition campaign, brands are ready to spend extra to acquire customers and want to hold onto them for a long time. It’s true that welcoming new consumers is essential for any brand but how engaged they would remain is somewhere difficult to analyse. This is because we live in the mobile-first era, where every brand is making its digital presence. And during festivities, the online competition rises at par due to interesting deals which give users an opportunity to explore offerings from the availability of different brands that often makes consumers brand switchers too. This is somewhat challenging for marketers as they need to win consumers’ trust with their offerings which could make them convert consumers.
Let’s read in detail about the Marketing Strategies to Scale User Acquisition and ROAS at lower CAC
What is User Acquisition and Why is it Important for Effective ROAS?
IStrategy for reaching out to new audiences and encouraging them to make desired actions inside the app via market-driven activities. The fundamental objective of UA campaigns is to build a loyal and sustainable user base that also plays a significant role in maximizing brand reach with a powerful recall value.
For effective user acquisition, it is also important to analyze the funnel of the user journey that has stages like Awareness⇒Consideration⇒Decision. When a new user turns into a converting one, he becomes aware of a brand, considers the products by adding them to the cart and decides to become a converting consumer by making transactions for the considered products. This drives effective user acquisition which also refers to the UA Funnel as a whole.
How to Acquire the Right Users?
The UA Funnel acts as a growth driving factor for brands because it works on the Mantras of ‘Having User’, ‘Retaining’ him and keeping him ‘Engaged’ for better results. Since, marketers advertise their products through various channels to onboard users, provide them value via automated product recommendations for better retention and facilitate them with personalization for quality user engagement rates.
This all begins with a thorough knowledge of ‘Who’ & ‘Where’ your audience is. This is the foremost step for any UA Campaign strategy in place which incorporates the factors like demographics, device type, geolocation, user buying patterns along with associated history and granular reports of the existing user base. When a marketer understands ‘when’ and ‘whom’ to target, he can also tap into Lookalike Audiences based on such insights. Since such users share common interests and tapping into these consumers, bifurcating their interests better scales the campaign with quantifiable results and ROAS.
Strategies to Boost UA Campaign:
- Rich Media: This is like a goldmine for acquiring and retaining new users because it incorporates multiple forms of adverts that draws users’ direct attention towards a campaign. It connects brands with the consumers as it provides a better user experience by easily adjusting the campaign to the user’s screen size.
- Storytelling Content: No campaign could perform better without the involvement of content depicting a story. A storytelling campaign delivers a message with an emotional appeal that greatly impacts the users’ semantics and they better get engaged with it. This can also be enhanced via vernacular language because when users get served with their local content, the chances of resonating with the campaigns get higher as compared to other standard languages.
- Deferred Deep Link Campaigns: This is one of the most powerful strategies in scaling UA campaigns with better ROAS because users don’t have the app installed on their devices. Users being new to the app first get redirected to the play/app store via a campaign to install the app and then get redirected to the specific in-app location. Moreover, via the Deferred Deep Linking campaign, users’ matrices immediately get logged post clicking on the campaign which showcases the content that drives installs, after opening the app.
- Rewards: Providing users with some rewards and deals, especially during the festive season increases their LTV with the brand. This is because Rewards are the most convenient way of introducing your offerings to the targeted audience and encouraging them to make the desired actions. This strategy also keeps users engaged and they frequently return to an app, looking forward to more new offerings and content.
- OEM Campaigns: OEM is the new age tech and Self-Serve DSPs bridge the gap between advertisers and audiences via OEM and Premium Apps. OEMs already come with some pre-install apps that are most downloaded by the users and also provide marketers with an opportunity to promote their app in a brand-safe environment by being their topmost partners. This drives better user acquisition rates with easy navigation and hassle-free user flows.
Try implementing the above-mentioned strategies in your marketing practices for effectiveness and scalability of campaign performance with quality returns.